Dog Play Service
Playgroup Service in Brisbane for your Dog - more fun than walking.
Why just send your dog out with a walker when you can have them fully entertained in the company of other dogs suited to their nature with the company for dogs playgroup service. Your dog still gets a walk (well more likely a fun run) and they get the enjoyment of a full regular playgroup.
We offer outdoor doggy playgroup sessions suited to your needs. Not only do we take care of your dog(s) physical, social, mental and emotional needs, but we offer the convenience of a pickup and drop off to your home in many Brisbane suburbs from Bardon to Bulimba, Hawthorne to Hamilton or Cannon Hill to Chermside. Plus, there are no concrete floors, confined spaces or pens. Just fresh air, green grass and freedom to run, and play!
How it works
- Collection: We will arrive at your home as arranged, and transport your furry companion to one of the many leash free dog parks Brisbane has to offer.
- The Playgroup Session: The dogs have free play and rest periods. Activities during the day include:
- Toys – Balls, tug ropes, frisbee etc
- Games & chase
- One-on-one attention including cuddles and pats
- Sniffing and border patrol
We generally allow the dogs to dictate what they’d like to do. If your dog is active they may like to play with toys or just with another dog. If your dog is quieter or older, they may like to go for a quiet walk and smell the grass. We cater the activities we do to each dog’s preference. We also cater for those dogs who would like to just rest or have some cuddles.
Photos of your dog’s adventures will be posted to Facebook and / or Instagram.
- Drop off: Your dog will be dropped home. If we still or expect to have your dog with us at after the expected time home, we will contact you so you know your dog is safe and we are on our way.
- Morning collections start at 8.30am
- Doggy play at Playgroup
- Morning sessions are completed and dog’s dropped home by 1.00pm
- Afternoon session collections start at 1.00pm
- Doggy play at Playgroup
- Drop offs will be completed by 6.00pm
Before booking: IMPORTANT: Enrolment Criteria
- All dogs must live in our service area
- Must be desexed (unless they are a puppy)
- Must be over 16 weeks old and have completed all vaccinations
- Have a current C5 vaccination including canine / kennel cough. *Please note that you may be asked to provide vaccination certificate as proof.
- Have up to date flea and tick treatment
- Must not suffer from high anxiety or aggression disorders which causes them to run/hide/attack or escape if they’re stressed or fearful.
Once you have contacted us, there will be an initial meet and greet with one our friendly staff. During this meet and greet you will have an opportunity to meet us, and for us to meet you and your dog. We will discuss with you how and where we are to access your dog/s to pick them up and drop them off, and collect any outstanding documents that we need to enroll your dog/s, including a copy of your dog’s Vaccination Certificate and our Waiver.